Who we are
We were one of the original shelter assembly operators that sprang as a result from Mexican reforms during the 1970's to promote employment in the northern states of Mexico.
Our incursion in the assembly business led us to become contract manufacturers for many years until we evolved into industrial real estate developers.
What we offer:
- Experience in star-up manufacturing in Mexico.
- Strong government relationships in the states of Baja California and Sonora. Strategic partnerships to guarantee success in start-ups.
- Fully insured and clean property title.
- Guaranteed municipal & state zoning for industrial purposes.
- Safe and secure industrial parks.
- Stable leasing partner with long term outlook.
- Environmentally responsible industrial parks.
- Concrete tilt-up facilities.
- State of the art security & surveillance systems.
Previous tenant serve a wide variety of industries such as, logistics, electronic & electrical, metal mechanics, home decor products, medical and many others, SIMSA has been honored to host companies that include Newell-Rubbermaid Levolor Kirsch, Southwest Wire, Adobeair, Beckman Industrial, Irwin, Lennox, Pass & Seymour Legrand, Hybertech and others.
SIMSA has constructed and occupied over a million square feet of industrial facilities along the border of the states of Baja California and Sonora in the Republic of Mexico.
Todos Los Derechos Reservados © 2015 SIMSA. All Rights Reserved.